With just a pound of ground beef and a few pantry staples, you can pull together a satisfying burrito skillet dinner in just thirty minutes.
Comprehensive nutrition resource for Amigos Kings Classic Skillet Breakfast Burrito, Country.
Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Skillet Breakfast Burrito, Country from Amigos.
Ingredients of Breakfast skillet burrito
- You need of Sausage or bacon.
- You need of Scrambled eggs.
- It’s of Home potatoes.
- It’s of Diced peppers.
- Prepare of Diced onions.
- Prepare of Cheese of choice.
- It’s of Flour tortillas.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- It’s of Salsa.
- You need of Hot sauce.
- You need of Ketchup.
Breakfast skillet burrito step by step
- Brown sausage, drain off any fat, set aside. (and add the diced onions and peppers cook until translucent,).
- In a different skillet, and some oil and fry up the home potatoes/ hash browns. Then set aside when done (i cheated and got the hash browns with the peppers in them already because I didn’t want to buy more ingredients.).
- Make scrambled eggs.
- Add everything to to the home potatoes skillet, mix and heat it all up..
- Take tortilla and scoop mixture in the middle of tortilla, add any cheese, hot sauce, or sauce at this time, fold it and enjoy..
My bf and i where starving and i reaaaallly wish we would have shared this cuz it was huge!!! but so amazing haha.
Pull out your trusty skillet to create a breakfast recipe that will cure any craving.
Scrambled eggs, frittatas, omelets, pancakes, and breakfast burritos all make for fabulous skillet recipes to start your.
Cheesy Bacon Breakfast Skillet – Delicious layers of eggs, hash browns, cheese and bacon.
This breakfast skillet is so easy to whip up and has layers and layers of flavor!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com