You may also want to put your keto steak and eggs inside a low carb tortilla wrap.
Toss in some cheese and you have an amazing new meal.
Steak & eggs is one of my favorite keto breakfasts.
Ingredients of Breakfast steak and eggs
- It’s 8 ounces of Grilled buttered beef, see recipe.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of HP sauce optional, or your favorite steak sauce.
Breakfast steak and eggs step by step
- Cook the eggs the way you like in butter add salt as you cook them..
- Heat the leftover Grilled buttered beef, and slice thinly.
- Add everything to the plates and serve. I hope you enjoy!.
The Best Steak Eggs Breakfast Recipes on Yummly
Easy Beef Stroganoff, Oven-roasted Bell Pepper Steak, Oven-roasted Flank Steak..and egg breakfast burritos are filled with steak, mushrooms, scrambled eggs and homemade steak sauce for the most epic breakfast burritos ever!
I have no idea what it is about steak and eggs but I crave it like all the time.
So much that I purposefully don’t finish all of my steak so I can then have it.
Steak & Eggs is a classic dish, perfect for any meal, any day — and here’s the best way to make it.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com