Sold by OxKom and ships from Amazon Fulfillment.
The banana-chocolate combo is everywhere and the talking monkey takes it up a notch.
The flavor comes from banana liqueur and gelatin, which are backed by rum and triple sec.
Ingredients of Breakfast Triple Combo(Tea, banana & Bread)
- Prepare 400 grams of bread.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 300 ml of milk.
- You need 2 of tablespoonful sugar.
- It’s 1 of teaspoonful of tea leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 of teaspoonful of tea masala.
Breakfast Triple Combo(Tea, banana & Bread) step by step
- Boil the milk in moderate heat to make sure there is no spillage when boiled(liquid gold levels).
- When boiled add 300 ml of water together with the tea leaves. continue using moderate heat for this part.
- When the tea boils gently stir, use the sieve for this process, then add the tea masala and stir again and leave to boil..
- When the tea boils stir to disintegrate the upper layer(creamish) then sieve and serve to the respective cups while hot..
- Take the few slices of bread,2 bananas per person and together with the tea enjoy the breakfast triple combo..
Immunity Boosting Triple Berry Kiwi Smoothie.
This fun combo of this Banana Mango Smoothie will surely have your taste buds doing a happy jig!
Winter’s Warming Cup: Recipes for Late Afternoon Tea – Victoria Magazine.
Big promotion for triple combo led light bar Bananas are one of those fruits always lingering around my kitchen.
They’re a reliable snack and make a nice addition to a bowl of cereal, yogurt, and peanut butter toast.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com