I made only one change and that was using just a pinch of salt instead of a whole tablespoon.
Bring this protein-packed sausage-stuffed frittata wrap, plus some fresh fruit for lunch.
How does a frittata go from breakfast to lunch in a snap?
Ingredients of Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage
- It’s 2 of Italian sausages, out of the casing and minced.
- Prepare 2 of eggs, beaten.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1/8 cup of shredded cheese (I prefer cheddar).
- Prepare 1 of small tomato diced.
- Prepare of Basil, chopped (chiffonade, if you prefer).
- Prepare 1 of wrap or tortilla.
Breakfast wrap with Italian sausage step by step
- Fry up the sausage meat until nice and brown, lay it out on the wrap, then fry the onions in the sausage grease. I cook them until they’re brown but translucent would work too..
- Lay the onions on the cooked sausage meat and cook up the eggs. Better to err on the side of less cooked because they’re going in the oven..
- Scatter the cheddar cheese on top of the egg, then put the wrap (with meat, onion, egg, and cheese on it, of course) under the broiler. Just a minute or so, because the wrap will generally get too crispy otherwise..
- Pull out of the broiler, top with the tomato and basil. Wrap up the wrap and cut in half. Eat half yourself and give other half to lazy but grateful girlfriend..
Breakfast sausages are little link sausages eaten in the United States in the morning with pancakes, eggs, and toast.
They can come in small patties instead of Italian sausage — shocker — is the pork sausage you add to pasta sauces.
It comes in a sweet (the same thing as mild) Italian variety, which.
Sprinkle the cheese on top of the sausage.
Italian Sausage Recipes Sweet Italian Sausage Breakfast Scramble Recipe Breakfast Recipes Sausage Breakfast Breakfast Ideas Italian Breakfast Breakfast Potatoes Savory Breakfast.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com