Hello everyone I’m chef Abdul Rahim and in this video I’m showing how to make Broccoli healthy omelette.broccoli healthy omelette c may help you to prevent.
Learn how to make a healthy and delicious fluffy omelet using two beaten egg whites + one egg yolk (optional) + broccoli + cheddar cheese, a great start to.
Make fluffy Japanese soufflé pancakes at home with this easy-to-follow recipe!
Ingredients of Broccoli with Fluffy Omelette and Ankake Sauce
- It’s 1 small of bunch Broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 300 ml of A. Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of A. Chinese soup stock.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each A. Sake, sesame oil.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of A. Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 dash of A. Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Katakuriko slurry.
Broccoli with Fluffy Omelette and Ankake Sauce instructions
- Divide the broccoli into small florets. Sprinkle with salt, put into a microwave steaming dish, add 4 tablespoons of water, and microwave for 4 minutes..
- Turn the broccoli over and microwave for an additional 2 minutes. Leave the lid on (the broccoli should be tender)..
- Put the A. ingredients in a pan and bring to a boil. Add the katakuriko dissolved in water and bring to a boil again. Add the beaten egg in several batches, stirring in between additions..
- Put the steamed broccoli on a serving plate, and pour the egg-ankake sauce mixture on top..
I used two crowns of fresh broccoli that I steamed.
Ketchup flavored fried rice packed with veggies and served inside a fluffy omelette – it’s delicious!
Shrimp ankake donburi is a very simple dish that’s quite popular in Japanese cooking.
It’s a little sweet, salty, umami and the sauce has that typical sticky and starchy texture found in many Chinese stir fries.
Luckily for all of us, this omelette really isn’t all the hard to make, as long as you don’t mind taking a few extra steps over what a typical omelette requires.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com