This easy to follow pancake recipe yields super delicious and totally amazing pancakes every time!
So much better than a box mix!
Classic Buttermilk Pancakes — made completely from scratch!
Ingredients of Buttermilk Pancake with Caramel and Cheese Topping
- You need of a.
- Prepare 130 g of Flour.
- It’s 130 ml of milk.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 2 table spoon of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 table spoon of butter.
- You need 1 pinch of vanilla.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of b.
- You need 2 of egg white.
- It’s 2 table spoon of sugar.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Cheese.
Buttermilk Pancake with Caramel and Cheese Topping instructions
- Mix sugar and egg yolk with electric mixer for about 5 minutes.
- Add milk and mix for around 1 minute.
- Add flour, vanilla powder and salt and stir the mixture with spatula and set aside.
- Make maringue with B ingredients. Mix the ingredients with electric mixer until the egg white become stiff.
- Mix A dough with maringue. Stir with spatula carefully.
- Cook in low heat.
This is the best buttermilk pancake receipe.
If you follow her instuctions they will turn out beautifully.
I read some of the other reviews and wanted to mention that a buttermilk pancake has a.
Pancakes are the hero of the breakfast table, and their very taste can even be described as “deeply breakfasty”: eggy, salty, just this side of sweet A little indulgent and yet still somehow appropriate first thing in the morning, those fluffy Perfect Buttermilk Pancakes.
These buttermilk pancakes are so light and fluffy and perfect topped with maple syrup and blueberries for the ultimate indulgent breakfast or brunch.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com