Pancakes are the hero of the breakfast table, and their very taste can even be described as “deeply breakfasty”: eggy, salty, just.
These Buttermilk Pancakes have the perfect fluffy and light texture, and delicious flavor.
They’re easy to make using simple scratch ingredients!
Ingredients of Buttermilk pancake
- Prepare 150 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of lemon water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of margarin, melted.
- Prepare 1 pcs of egg.
- You need 130 gr of powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare of need jam, strawberry or banana.
Buttermilk pancake step by step
- A. Pour milk and lemon water together in a bowl. Stir and set aside for 10 minute. Add egg and margarin. Stir well.
- B. Mix all dry ingredients. Then pour A into B and then stir with whisk..
- Cook pancake until the edges dry and bubbles getting to break, turn pancake and cook well.
Perhaps Martha meant to state that the buttermilk should be cultured.
One of the BEST buttermilk pancake recipes I have found.
These buttermilk pancakes are so light and fluffy and perfect topped with maple syrup and butter for the ultimate indulgent breakfast or brunch.
Light and fluffy, these classic buttermilk pancakes are eager to soak up the pools of melted butter and maple syrup required of.
Serve the pancakes with butter and maple syrup.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com