Capsicum (/ˈkæpsɪkəm/) is a genus of flowering plants in the nightshade family Solanaceae.
Cut baking paper just larger than the tray.
Capsicum and Potato Omelette is simple but very tasty Indian Egg Recipe.
Ingredients of Capsicum omelette
- It’s of omelette mix.
- It’s of chopped parsley.
- You need of chopped rosemary.
- It’s bunch of chopped fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 3 of free range eggs.
- It’s of finely chopped carrots.
- You need of chopped onion.
- Prepare of chopped baby plum tomatoes.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need of chili powder.
- It’s 2 of capsicum (bell) peppers.
- Prepare of optional.
- Prepare of milk.
Capsicum omelette step by step
- Pre-heat oven to 200°c and place capsicum (bell) peppers in oven, either on a flat cookie tray or in a cupcake tray. Leave in oven whilst chopping other ingredients..
- Whisk your eggs with salt and pepper and chilli powder to taste (add a dash of milk).
- Chop all your other ingredients and mix in the egg mixture..
- Take out capsicum (bell) peppers out from oven and pour in omelette mixture. Place back in oven..
- After 30 mins your breakfast should be done! Serve with fruity seeded crackers and hot tomatoe sauce beans..
Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks form.
Capsicum is an herbal supplement used for treatment of post-herpetic pain (shingles).
Learn about side effects, drug interactions, dosages, warnings, and more.
This tasty, wholesome and nourishing silver beet omelette with capsicum salad is a delicious vegetarian breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
Omelette with bacon, mushrooms, capsicum, cottage cheese, mozzarella + baby spinach.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com