The original of the recipe belongs to Yeşim, she brought the muffins that she made by the mixture of different recipes and they were delicious.
Made with yummy ingredients like cheese, leek, dill and garlic powder, these savoury muffins have a rich flavour and amazing mouth-feel.
The well-planned use of spices like nutmeg, cardamom and red chillies gives the Cheese, Leek and Dill Muffin a really tantalizing aroma, which will lure everybody.
Ingredients of Cheese and Dill Muffins
- You need 2 cup of buttermilk baking mix.
- You need 2/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheese.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried dill.
Cheese and Dill Muffins instructions
- heat oven to 450. using a muffin pan, grease each hole or use the paper drop-ins.
- mix all above listed ingredients until soft dough forms..
- drop dough by spoonfuls into the muffin cups..
- bake until muffins are light brown. 10 minutes or so….
Dill and Cheddar Muffins. “Unlike many other baked goods, these muffins are surprisingly savory,” says Bernadette Colvin of Houston, Texas. “I serve them with stew, soup and other entrees.” Add to Favourites.
These delicious savory smoked salmon, cheese and dill muffins made with Original Bisquick® mix are a gourmet and classy addition to a bread basket.
In small bowl, stir milk, oil and egg with fork or whisk until blended.
Quick n’ easy cheese muffins with Bisquick baking mix.
Swiss cheese and dill work their magic in these breakfast muffins.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com