Taking notes from my peanut butter banana bread, I knew that adding sour cream or yogurt would make perfectly moist and tender muffins.
These easy muffins can be made in under an hour.
Serve these Peanut Butter Banana Muffins for breakfast, lunch or a snack.
Ingredients of Cheese,banana, peanut muffin
- It’s 2 of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
- You need 250 gm of cream cheese.
- It’s 50 gm of crushed peanuts.
- You need 50 gm of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of For decoration some tuttifruti.
- It’s 4 of muffin liners.
- You need 1 tbspn of vanilla essence.
Cheese,banana, peanut muffin instructions
- Mash banana very smooth so that there is no lumps.seive flour,sugar,baking powder,baking soda all together and keep aside..
- Now take cream cheese and cream it with a beater or with hand whisk add in mashed banana room temperature butter vanilla essence and blend everything together to a smooth mixture..
- Now add flour mixture in batches and mix well. Now our muffin mixture is ready cover it and keep aside. Pre heat oven at 180°c. Grease the muffin moulds before pouring the mixture into muffin moulds add crushed peanuts and tutti fruti give a mix and all set for baking..
- Pour in the mixture in muffin moulds and bake for 20 to 25 mins.at 180°c. Check with a toothpick if it comes out clean it’s doen. Cool them on a wire rack and then serve..
Peanut Butter Banana Muffins are a delicious lunchbox goody made with overripe bananas, eggs, flour, sugar, butter, and creamy peanut butter.
Add some fresh fruit, a hard-boiled egg, chunks of cheddar cheese and a quarter sheet of Brawny® Tear-A-Square ® to the lunchbox for a balanced meal, your kids will want to eat!
Pregnant and craving peanut butter with banana and found by searching ‘peanut butter banana muffins’.
Instead I made a mix of cream cheese and smooth peanut butter, and added in some mashed banana for sweetness.
It actually tasted quite nice and I may have licked my fingers a few times.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com