It is so good and my family just loves when I make this.
I steam broccoli in the microwave for an easy side dish.
I was inspired by the hashbrown casserole recipe that we all love on this.
Ingredients of Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole
- It’s 2-3 of large chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of frozen bag of broccoli and cheese.
- You need 1 lb of bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns.
- Prepare 2 cans of cream of mushroom (or chicken, or whatever you like).
- Prepare 1 of whole chopped onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 container of french onion sour cream dip.
- It’s 1 lb of pag of shredded chedder cheese.
- You need to taste of sesason.
Chicken, broccoli, and hashbrown casserole instructions
- Pre heat oven to 450°.
- Cut up chicken, small bite size pieces. Chop onion and garlic. Cook all together with a heap of butter. Once chicken is cooked all the way season and add a scoop of French onion dip. Put in a large mixing bowl..
- Add the rest of the ingredients, leaving out about half the bag of cheese. (Add a little bread crumb if you like).
- Sprinkle top with cheese, salt, and pepper..
- Bake for roughly 45 min, watching and checking for nice brownish color..
- Serve and enjoy! 😀.
Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here.
Our very favorite casserole recipe is this Chicken and Rice Casserole and it’s one of the most-requested meals from both the boys and Chris – they just can’t get enough of it!
The fiance said I have to make this again.
The only thing I did different was add extra broccoli.
One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com