Chicken stuffed with ham and cheese, coated with crunchy golden breadcrumbs.
You’d swear it’s fried – but it’s baked.
This easy Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe is layered with ham, cheese, and breadcrumbs.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins
- You need of cooking spray.
- It’s 3/4 cup of rotisserie chicken, cut into sm pieces.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of ham steak, cut into same size as chicken pieces.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 cup of alfredo sauce(more if desired).
- It’s cup of grated parmesan cheese, 1/8 c.
- It’s 1 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- You need 4 slice of swiss cheese, cut to fit.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. I use a LG muffin tin for dinners and lunches. For appetizers I’d recommend a mini muffin tin..
- In MED/LG bowl combine chicken, ham, Italian seasoning, alfredo sauce, parm. Mix well..
- Stretch biscuits out to fit inside muffin tin. Place dough in cups, pressing down the bottoms making sure not to rip them..
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 of the way with chicken/ham mixture. If necessary add more alfredo. Top with swiss cheese slices (could also use grated)..
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown..
- If desired serve with honey mustard, either store bought or homemade. To make at home combine equally parts mustard and honey. I like to use a spicy/grainy mustard with honey to add the sweet and spicy flavor!.
Switzerland is considered a probable contender for the geographical homeland of Chicken Cordon Bleu.
The French name makes sense when you.
Chicken Cordon Bleu is usually stuffed with ham and Swiss cheese, but you can use any cheese your family likes such as mozzarella or Gruyere.
For a quicker version, you may also like this Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu which doesn’t require rolling or breading.
When I was a kid, my mom took culinary.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com