Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat.
Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. chicken.
Dealers started calling kilos “birds” which then evolved into “chicken.” Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl, especially the red jungle fowl, and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
Ingredients of Chicken & Mayo French Toast
- Prepare 2 slice of white bread.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of left over roasted chicken.
- It’s 1 of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 of small red onion- chopped into small pieces.
- You need 1 stick of spring onion – chopped into small pieces.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Butter or oil to make French toast.
Chicken & Mayo French Toast step by step
- French Toast : mix eggs in a bowl and add salt & pepper..
- Place both slices of bread and make sure they are properly covered in egg..
- In a frying pan add oil or butter and once heated place your bread and let it cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Once bread is done place bread on the side..
- Chicken & Mayo: in a separate bowl add onions; spring onion; 2Tbsp mayonnaise; chicken and a sprinkle of black pepper. Mix well until chicken is fully coated with Mayo.
- Put chicken Mayo inside French toast and enjoy.
A common domesticated fowl widely raised for meat and eggs and. chicken meaning, definition, what is chicken: a common farm bird that is kept for its.: Learn more.
Female Chickens are called Hens; males are called “Roosters” or “Cocks.” A castrated male is A chicken raised for just meat, as opposed to also eggs, is called a “Broiler.”Hens between the ages of.
A community and resource for all aspects of chickens, coops, hatching eggs, raising chickens, chicken discussion.
Learn to roast a turkey or try chicken air hockey in these games.
There are a surprising amount of games that involve chickens in their themes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com