Chicken salad croissant sandwiches is one of the most delicious recipes ever.
Place the chicken salad between the croissant and you have the most amazing sandwich ever.
I love this salad because you can either use it for a fancy get together like a baby shower or you can even use it for dinner.
Ingredients of chicken salad croissants
- It’s 4 large of croissants or 6 small.
- You need 1 of chicken breast, poached, cooled and cubef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seedless grapes halved.
- It’s 3 of green onions, chopped.
- You need 1 stalk of celery thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pecan pieces.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped chives.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
chicken salad croissants step by step
- cut slashes in top of croissants and set aside.
- combine chicken, grapes, green onion, celery and pecans.
- mix together mayonnaise, lemon juice, chives and curry.
- add to chicken mixture.
- season with salt and pepper to taste.
- spoon chicken into slashes in croissants or place inside small croissants.
This is so creamy and delicious.
Serve it over lettuce or on croissants for a great meal everyone can enjoy.
I don’t know about you but I am pretty picky about chicken salad and this is the best chicken salad recipe!
A chicken salad sandwich is a scrumptious meal bursting with wonderful flavors and textures.
In it are juicy tomatoes, crisp lettuce, rich cheese, and of course, the star of it all – creamy chicken salad – resting in between two slices of perfectly toasted bread or flaky croissants.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com