Just made these to celebrate our favourite Hawaiian in Mexico and the chilli lime salted rim goes great with the sweet mango.
Banana-Peanutbutter-Muffins – vegan, oil-free & naturally sweetenedIn Love with Bliss.
Because you can eat a Margarita Muffin for breakfast, but you can’t sip on one with your eggs and bacon without being questioned on suspect behavior. Unless, again, you’re in Cancun on Spring Break. These are fun, fresh, and topped with pretty candied limes and a.
Ingredients of Chilli soya margarita muffins
- Prepare 1 cup of soya chunks.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 4 tablespoons of carrots chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of beetroot chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of schezwan chutney.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cashewnuts and raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hung curd.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of powder sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Chilli soya margarita muffins instructions
- Heat 1 cup of water, bring it to boil add a pinch of salt and soya chunks mix well, switch off the flame and cover it for 5 minutes..
- Squeeze all the water in soya chunks and make a smooth paste in blender..
- Heat oil in a pan add onion and fry for few minutes then add carrots and beetroot and fry well..
- Now add the soya Keema and fry for few minutes then add capsicum and stir fry..
- Add the salt, sugar and schezwan chutney and chilli flakes and mix well..
- Fry it for 5 minutes then add cashewnuts and raisins and mix well..
- In a mixing bowl add curd and whisk well. Then add oil and powder sugar and whisk well..
- Add the flour, cinnamon powder whisk well and make a smooth muffins batter..
- Grease a muffins tray into the oil and pour 2 tablespoons of the batter..
- Now add 1 tablespoons chilli soya Keema masala in the top of the batter..
- Preheat the oven 200℃ for 10 minutes. And bake the muffins 15 – 20 minutes or until it rise up..
- Now add the grated Parmesan cheese on the top of the muffins and again bake for 5 minutes..
- Enjoyyyyyyyyy straight away ☺️.
Remove from pan and cool on rack.
The lime is evident in these chewy muffins, which are a welcome addition to Sunday brunch or breakfast with huevos rancheros or other egg dishes.
Chilli soya chunks is an Indian-Chinese vegetarian recipe with soya chunks or meal maker, a great protein-source for vegetarians.
Soya Chunks are really a healthy way to include protein in your kids and your families diet.
I love it very much, i add it to korma, make biryani, cutlets, pulao, manchurians.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com