Add Chinese chives and fry for another minute or so.
Pour in eggs to Cut folded omelet in half with edge of spatula.
Flip omelet over and allow it to cook and brown for another.
Ingredients of Chinese chives omelet
- It’s 1/2 pack of Chinese chives.
- You need 3 pieces of Eggs.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of Soy Sauve.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Milk.
Chinese chives omelet step by step
- Cut the Chinese chives into 3 cm length..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the soy sauce and milk, then mix it well..
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a pan, and stir fry the chinese chives quickly..
- Add beaten eggs, stir it easily to draw a circle slowly into from the outside. When one side become brown, turn it over and bake the other side..
When you want a change, try the other omelet ideas at the end of the recipe. —Naomi Giddis, Two Buttes, Colorado.
Jiaozi (Chinese Dumplings) – Closet Cooking.
With the Chinese new year in just a few days I thought that it was about time to practice my dumpling making skills.
View full nutritional breakdown of Chinese Chives Omelette calories by ingredient.
Easy recipe for Chinese prawn omelette with soft, moist egg and juicy, crunchy prawns.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com