Ingredients of Choco Idli Muffins by Oreo biscuits
- Prepare 2 packet of Oreo biscuits.
- It’s 1 packet of Eno (normal).
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need of for greasing.
- You need as needed of maida/All-purpose flour.
- It’s as needed of oil.
Choco Idli Muffins by Oreo biscuits step by step
- First of all take oreo biscuits and roughly cut them into pieces..
- Make a mixture powder of biscuits with the help of mixture..
- Then, add milk and Eno I’m that mixture. Mix it well..
- Take a steamer. Pre-heat it..
- Take an idli mold plate and grease it with oil and maida flour. Now, fill the mixture in it..
- Bake the idlis’ for 15 to 20 minutes. Then check it. If it’s baked then let it cool down for 5 minutes if it’s not properly baked then let it be for 3 to 5 minutes more and then cool it down for 5 minutes..
- Yeah….. it’s ready to serve. Serve it in a plate.. it’s so yummy.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME