They are so good I think you will want to make.
These Chocolate Banana Muffins also taste amazing with peanut butter chocolate chips!
A toothpick inserted in the center of the muffins should come out clean or just with some melted chocolate on, but not raw batter.
Ingredients of Chocolate and banana muffins!
- It’s 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine plus 3 tablespoons for brushing the muffins when done.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 of ripe smashed banana.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
Chocolate and banana muffins! instructions
- Beat the butter,eggs and sugar on high for about a minute..
- Then you add the banana and mix again for another minute..
- In a medium bowl add flour,baking powder and baking soda and mix well then add it to the wet ingredients and mix again for 1 minute then add the milk and mix again for about a minute more when done stir in the chocolate chips and put in paper lined muffin tins and bake for 1/2 an hour at 350..
- When done and still hot brush the 3 tablespoons of melted butter on each muffin..
These double chocolate bananas muffins are ridiculously easy to make. . . and even easier to eat.
Full of ripe bananas, brown sugar, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate chunks!
Socially acceptable for breakfast, but decadent enough for dessert. 😉.
Chocolate and banana as a muffin combination is both moist and flavorful.
Your guests won’t be able to have only one!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com