These pull-apart muffins are perfect for any occasion, breakfast or dessert.
As I type this post I am sitting lakeside enjoying a little time with.
S’mores Monkey Bread Muffins Recipe -When it comes to mini versions of anything, I’m sold!
Ingredients of Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins
- You need 1/2 pound of pizza dough.
- Prepare 8 ounces of cream cheese, cold and cut into small cubes.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips.
- You need 1 stick (1/2 cup) of salted butter.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s Splash of milk.
- You need Splash of vanilla extract.
Chocolate cheesecake monkey bread muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- Grease a regular size muffin tin.
- Break dough off into small pieces, and flatten them into about 2 inch circles with your hands. Add a cube of cream cheese and a few chocolate chips in the middle. Pinch edges to form a ball so chocolate and cream cheese are completely covered.
- Repeat until you have used all the pizza dough..
- Melt butter in a bowl, set aside.
- Combine cinnamon and brown sugar in another bowl..
- To assemble the muffins roll the individual balls in the butter and then the cinnamon sugar. Press into the muffin pan. You should be able to fit about 4 balls in each tin..
- Divide the remaining cinnamon sugar among the muffins. Pour the remaining melted butter evenly over the muffins.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until crispy and golden brown on the outside.
- To make the glaze add a handful of chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl. Add a splash of milk and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir the powdered sugar and vanilla in. Drizzle over muffins.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more.
Monkey bread combines several tiny balls of dough coated in butter, cinnamon, and sugar.
It’s basically a giant bundt pan of gooey cinnamon rolls!
I published a caramel monkey bread recipe several years ago and followed up with this traditional recipe.
I decided it was time to update the.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com