Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 4-5 of very riped bananas.
- It’s 1 tbs of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 cups of chocolate chips.
Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins instructions
- Beat the sugars and butter together..
- Beat in egg.
- Beat in bananas, sour cream and vanilla. I used a hand mixer on high at this point. You may want to mash bananas prior..
- Mix in salt, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, flour and cocoa powder..
- Stir in chocolate chips. May want to save a few chocolate chips and top each cupcake with 3 -5 extra before baking..
- Preheat oven to 350, line cupcake foils and fill. Bake 20 to 25 minutes..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME