Ingredients of Chorizo and Potatoes Breakfast
- It’s 1/2 of Beef chorizo.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes of choice.
- It’s 2/3 of Diced onion.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt to taste.
- You need 1 of Eggs as desired.
- You need 1 of Oil as desired for potatoes and eggs.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Finely diced jalapeño.
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1/2 bunch of Chopped cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Diced onion as desired I used about 3 tbspn.
- You need 1 of Salt to taste.
Chorizo and Potatoes Breakfast step by step
- Start by adding a little oil to a frying pan dice your potatoes as desired thickness, add to pan add seasoning and diced onion and cook on low heat. About 5 minutes into cooking I add a little water and cover with a lid so they steam cook for a about 5 minutes till water is gone. Continue to cook till soft. Once done remove and add chorizo cook on low/medium heat cover with a lid stir occasionally till chorizo is cooked all the way thru..
- Now add in potatoes and heat thru turn off heat and cover set aside..
- Make your salsa it’s so quick, dice your tomato and all ingredients add to a bowl add water and salt to taste set aside( you can make hours before taste better as it sits).
- Make your eggs and desired, plate as desired and top with salsa and fresh avocado. Enjoy!.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME