These Cinnamon Stuffed Apple Muffins have a delicious hidden filling full of warm spices can be baked into regular or jumbo muffins, and they work in a loaf pan as a bread, too!
Cinnamon Sugar Muffins stuffed with Nutella, a chocolatey hazelnut spread, make for a perfect breakfast treat!
One of the very first recipes I ever posted on CenterCutCook.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Stuffed Muffins
- It’s 1/2 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls dough.
- It’s 1 of melted butter for dipping.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon sugar for dipping.
Cinnamon Stuffed Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to °350..
- Grease a mini muffin tin with paper liners and Pam spray..
- Mix together with mixer on low speed, cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, 1Tbs melted butter and vanilla until smooth..
- Press out crescent dough flat and press together seems..
- Cut dough into squares..
- Fill about 1 tsp of cream cheese mixture into center of squares..
- Pinch together the corners and seal mixture in dough..
- Dip each dough ball tops into butter then cinnamon sugar..
- Place into mini muffin pan..
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown..
These soft textured muffins are fantastic warm.
Moist and fluffy muffins filled with Nutella and topped with a cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Cinnamon Muffins – Topped with a simple streusel topping, these cinnamon muffins make a beautiful muffin recipe while making your home Cinnamon Muffins are an easy yet elegant muffin recipe!
The most delicious Cinnamon Raisin Muffins EVER!
These muffins are light, moist, speckled with raisins, and topped with cinnamon-sugar.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com