A typical American breakfast menu will vary from one part of the country to another.
However, on a general note, an typical American breakfast comprises eggs, bacon, cereal, baked foods like donuts.
It’s a classic conch breakfast worth seeking out the next time you’re in the Florida Keys.
Ingredients of Classic American Breakfast
- You need 2 of Mini Potatoes.
- It’s of Corned Beef (as much as you like, depending on preferences).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 Slice of Bread.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic.
- It’s of Leek.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Butter.
Classic American Breakfast step by step
- Slice your potatoes in medium size. Boil in the water (+ salt and pepper) with medium heat for about 10 mins..
- Strain the potatoes from water, let it sit..
- Take a pan and olive oil, put the minced garlic into it for few mins and add the corned beef with salt and pepper. (you can also add the minced paprika if you want!).
- After around of minutes, add the previous potato alongside with the corned beef. Stir well..
- Now let’s make the eggs. Put two eggs in a bowl first. Put the butter into the pan. Let it fall into the pan white first, yellow second. Add salt and pepper. Just fry it for short because we wanted the yolks half fried..
- Lastly, fry the bread with the butter leftover from the egg on the pan, add some sugars. You can add more butter if you like..
- Slice the leek (the green part only) and spread into the side of the eggs..
An American breakfast can include almost anything, as Americans generally base their choices of breakfast foods on a variety of factors.
Family habits and cultural influences frequently play a major.
It’s a classic American breakfast (mostly) and lunch joint, open late enough for an early dinner.
The menu here is both classic and creative at the same time.
Just the presence of a Jewish dish like.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com