Heat the oil in a small non-stick omelette pan, add the omelette mix and swirl around the pan.
Cook until just turning golden underneath.
Ham and cheese turn a simple omelette into a filling breakfast or a fun breakfast for dinner choice.
Ingredients of Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 100 grams of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 100 grams of coarsely chopped ham.
- Prepare of salt & pepper.
Coconut oil cheese and ham omelette instructions
- Melt the tablespoon of coconut oil over a medium-high heat..
- Beat the 3 eggs in a bowl..
- Pour the eggs into the hot pan, and count to ten..
- Use a fish slice to pull the far edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan forward to allow the egg to run into the space..
- Count to ten again..
- Now use the fish slice to push the near edge of the omelette towards the centre of the pan. Tip the pan back to allow the egg to run into the space. Count to ten..
- Repeat for the left and right sides of the omelette..
- When most of the egg has cooked, with just the top layer runny, add the cheddar cheese and ham. Count to ten again..
- Slide off the edge of the pan onto a plate. Move the pan as the omelette slides off to help fold the omelette in half..
- Salt and pepper to taste..
With a few simple ingredients and kitchen utensils, you can make a delicious morning meal!
Place a frying pan over medium heat and melt the coconut oil.
Add the butter and heat until bubbling.
Pour the contents of the shaker bottle into the pan and spread out with an egg flip.
It’s a very slippery oil and the flavor compliments eggs beautifully.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com