Breakfast casserole recipes are perfect for Christmas morning!
Anyway, I’m calling this a cowboy casserole because it just seems like a thing that tough, manly cowboys would eat.
It’s packed with bacon, sausage, and eggs.
Ingredients of Cowboy breakfast casserole
- It’s 3 can of diced potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of sausage patties.
- It’s 1 lb of meat your choice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 dozen of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese, any.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
Cowboy breakfast casserole step by step
- Drain potatoes set a side.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Chop bacon and sausage into 1/2″ pieces, on micro safe plate cook for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, don’t drain..
- Take leftover meat, chop or shred into small pieces..
- In a large bowl crack eggs and whisk with butter until fluffy, don’t warm butter..
- Mix all ingredients together but eggs, spread evenly in a 9×13 greased baking disk, then pour eggs over top slowly so no air pockets are left, place in oven covered for 60 minutes, until eggs are firm, uncover sprinkle with cheese return to oven until browned, remove and cool for 5 minutes, ENJOY :-).
- We serve with salsa or I like salsa Verde de habanero.
Did you have a good or bad experience?
Cowboy Breakfast Casserole with Sausage and Spinach Get This Recipe.
Tags Christmas Breakfast Brunch Casserole/Gratin Egg Winter.
Add canola oil to large skillet over medium-heat.
An all-in-one casserole featuring shredded chicken, a duo of bell peppers and heavy-handed blankets of cheddar cheese.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com