Blue crab claw meat served on buttery croissants is a favorite picnic dish for my wife, friends and me for Crab Croissants. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
How to Make Crab Stuffed Crescent Rolls.
After dabbling in my first stuffed croissant recipe, I became hooked.
Ingredients of crab stuffed croissants
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 8 oz of fresh crab meat thoroughly picked.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh scallions.
- You need 1 can of croissant rolls.
- It’s 4 medium of mushrooms.
- Prepare 5 dash of old bay seasoning.
crab stuffed croissants step by step
- preheat oven to 350° F.
- dice scallions and mushrooms.
- Combine mushrooms, scallions and cream cheese. Stir mixture..
- Stir crab meat in in to cream cheese combination. Season with old bay..
- open and unroll croissant. in the largest portion of the triangle add one dollop of cream cheese/crabmeat mixture.
- roll the croissant until the dough has completely covered mixture..
- place on ungreased baking sheet..
- baked at 350° for 20 minutes or until golden brown..
In large skillet, melt butter. bowl.
Chicken or salmon may be substituted for.
Delicious fresh crab meat with vegetables and spices for a stuffing full of flavours.
Try our easy recipe with step-by-step, illustrated instructions.
Nestled within the Hougang neighbourhood, Foxhole Cafe is a The croissant is stuffed with chunks of crabmeat and egg that is mixed with rempah, delivering a mild.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com