To prepare the cream cheese filling, mix egg, cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a small bowl.
To assemble the muffins, spoon a layer of bread batter into a greased muffin tin.
Banana Cream Cheese Muffins with Crumb Topping – How To: Simplify.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins
- You need 3/4 cup of Butter (12 Tbls).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of package cream cheese, softened.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of Large eggs.
- Prepare 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of mashed bananas (1 1/4 pounds unpeeled bananas, about 4 medium).
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts, toasted.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla.
Cream Cheese-Banana-Nut Muffins step by step
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- Beat butter and cream-cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating just until blended after each addition..
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients; gradually add to butter mixture. Beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in bananas, nuts and Vanilla..
- Spoon evenly in to 24 paper lined muffin cups..
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks..
Cream Cheese Banana Muffins – this EASY banana muffins recipe is my favorite and it’s FULL of a sweet cream cheese mixture!
Luckily, I have these Cream Cheese Banana Muffins in my freezer for Jordan.
This easy muffins recipe is a cousin of my Mom’s Banana Bread recipe, which is SUPER.
Banana Cream Cheese Muffins – The sweetest and creamiest muffin recipe ever.
It’s like eating banana muffin and cheesecake together in one bite!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com