It’s the only thing I’ve found that really gets the moisture.
Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often It was awesome, and solved the problem of the potatoes not being crispy enough.
These Sausage Hash Browns are crispy, cheesy and utterly irresistible – everyone will be fighting over them!
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake
- You need 5-6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of bag O’Brien style Hashbrowns – thawed.
- It’s 2 (10.5 oz) of cans cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of cayenne (about 1/8 tsp).
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of ~For the topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of crushed cornflakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan.
- You need 2 tbs of unsalted butter – melted.
Crispy Chicken Hashbrown Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Lightly spray a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside..
- In a large bowl combine soup, sour cream, mayonnaise and seasoning until well blended. Gently fold in hashbrowns..
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and spread out evenly. Arrange raw chicken on top, season lightly with salt and pepper. In a small bowl combine butter, cornflakes, and parmesan. Sprinkle evenly over the top of casserole..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake uncovered 20-25 minutes more or until chicken is fully cooked and top is gilden and crispy. Let rest 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
Hash brown potatoes are baked in a creamy, cheesy sauce for a brunch main dish or a nice side for dinner.
Mix hash brown potatoes, sour cream, onion, cream of chicken soup, Colby cheese, and melted butter in a bowl; season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Next he seasons with salt, pepper, olive oil and cayenne pepper and mixes together before squeezing out the liquid – this is crucial for a crispy hash brown.
Hash browns for a crowd is a breeze with this easy recipe for sheet pan hash browns from Delish.com!
On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss hash browns with olive oil, garlic powder and paprika.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com