Ingredients of Crock Pot Breakfast
- It’s 1 of Sausage, or bacon or both. The amount really depends on u. Here the meatier the better. Whatever u choose has to be cooked..
- It’s 1/2 of an onion diced..
- You need 1 of here you cam get creative and put in whatever veggies you would like in your scrambled eggs. Sometimes I put beans in the mix..
- Prepare 2 cup of colby jack cheese..
- Prepare 1 of pam non stick spray.
- You need 1 dozen of eggs.
- It’s 1 of slow cooker bag.
- You need 1 packages of of any frozen potatoes you choose. I would recommend the hashbrown mix, but my favorite is either shoestring fries, or tater tots. You can’t really go wrong..
Crock Pot Breakfast instructions
- Start cooking your meat..
- Place your bag in the slow cooker and spray with non stick cooking spray. Layer the bottom of your crock pot with potatoes..
- Start beating your eggs. Add salt and pepper to your taste. Set aside..
- Now this is where you dice up any vegetables you want to go in there. Set aside..
- Once your meat is done, chop it up into small pieces..
- Now add all your ingredients to the potatoes in your crock pot. Top with the cheese..
- Mix everything well, and cook on low all night..
- Whatever is left over from your breakfast will keep in the fridge in a covered container. This usually makes anywhere from 12-15 burritos. For those in a time crunch in the morning this is great!.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME