Healthy double chocolate banana muffins made with whole grains and greek yogurt.
Naturally sweetened with honey for a hint of chocolate sweetness.
Cocoa powder and chopped dark chocolate tip these muffins dangerously towards dessert territory, which is just the way I like my muffins.
Ingredients of Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need Splash of vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of healthy half cup dark cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
Dark Double Chocolate Banana Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mash bananas in a mixing bowl. Add eggs and mix. Add sour cream and mix. Add milk and vanilla and mix. Add sugar and mix.
- Next add the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda. Mix well. Stir in 1 cup of chocolate chips..
- Spray muffin tin well with non stick spray. I used an ice cream scoop and it measured out to be exactly 12 muffin..
- Bake 25-30 mins or until top of muffins bounce back when touched..
If you want to make them ahead, they can easily go into the freezer to save them for later.
These moist and tender double chocolate banana muffins are quick and easy to make and taste just as decadent as rich chocolate cupcakes!
Made with coconut flour and raw cacao powder so they’re paleo plus nut free, gluten free, and dairy free.
Kid approved and great for snacks and dessert!
These double chocolate banana muffins are really easy to make, super fluffy and packed with chocolate flavor.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com