So with breakfast as the most important meal of the day, I’ve started to begin my mornings with baked eggs.
Protein-rich egg breakfasts are fluffy and delicious, plus they have staying power for busy days.
Bake a decadent, single-serving egg breakfast in a custard cup.
Ingredients of Delicious Breakfast Egg Bake
- Prepare 3 medium of peeled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped green pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 9 of Eggs.
- You need 3 tbsp of Milk.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s 16 oz of Cubed cooked ham.
- You need 1 small of jar sliced mushrooms drained.
- You need 1 of Shredded cheddar cheese.
Delicious Breakfast Egg Bake step by step
- Finely chop potatoes & green pepper..
- Add potatoes, green pepper & butter to a 2 quart glass square dish..
- Microwave covered on high for 8 minutes ensuring vegetables are tender..
- Meanwhile, beat eggs, milk and pepper,.
- Stir in mushrooms & ham..
- Add to vegetables and stir..
- Cover & cook at 70% for 10 minutes stirring every 2 minutes..
- Sprinkle with cheese & cook for 2 minutes on high or until cheese is melted..
- Let cool 5 minutes and enjoy!.
Making a basic salad seems like such a waste of insanely delicious ingredients.
Get the recipe from How Sweet It Is.
Looking for new delicious breakfast ideas?
And you thought you’d seen it all!
This recipe bakes an egg inside of a red pepper, and boy does it look tasty! “Delicious and so easy.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com