These are deliciously moist banana muffins with a wonderful, sweet and crunchy cinnamon.
These banana desserts double up as lazy morning treats as well as a plate of french toast.
Crunchy oats add texture to these soft, sweet banana cookies.
Ingredients of Delish~Crunchy Crumble Banana Sour Cream Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of turbinado sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of very ripe mashed bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Crunchy Crumb Topping.
- You need 2/3 cup of turbinado sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unbleached all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of tblsp cold butter.
Delish~Crunchy Crumble Banana Sour Cream Muffins step by step
- Mix all the dry ingedients in one bowl. Excluding the crumb topping ingedients..
- Mix the wet ingredients in a seperate bowl..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir just until combined..
- For the crumb topping, mix the dry ingredients. Then cut in the cold butter until it combines to form no larger than pea size crumbs. (Much of it will be smaller).
- Using a 1/4 cup measure, fill your muffin cups..
- Add cumb topping to each muffin generously.
- Bake at 375° for 18 to 20 minutes.
These Banana Muffins are loaded with crunchy walnuts and sweet cinnamon, then topped with a sugary crumble no one can resist!
These tender banana muffins are crowned with a delightfully crunchy cinnamon crumb topping that lends to their addictive nature.
Add butter or margarine and mix with a fork or pastry cutter until crumbly.
Put aside while preparing muffin batter.
For the muffins, in large bowl, combine dry.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com