Chana Dal Dhokla Recipe with step by step pics.
Chana Dal Dhokla is a steamed lentil cake made with ground, fermented batter made of rice, chana dal and curd.
With this easy step by step photos recipe of khaman dhokla, you can prepare soft and spongy instant dhokla in less.
Ingredients of Dhokla muffins
- It’s 1 cup of Besan.
- You need 1/4 cup of Suji.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Green chilli paste.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Curd.
- You need 1 sachet of Eno.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s of For tempering.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Hing.
- Prepare of Curry leaves 1 sprig.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Sugar 1 tspslit.
- You need 2 of Slit green chillies.
Dhokla muffins instructions
- Take besan suji in a bowl. Add in curd and whisk. Add in oil salt ginger garlic paste and salt. Add water and make a batter. Keep for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes whisk the batter. It should not be runny and not solid. Add in eno and mix the batter properly. Add the batter in greased muffin moulds..
- Meanwhile boil water in a pan. Keep a steaming plate. Keep the muffin moulds and cover and steam for 5 to 8 minutes..
- To check insert a toothpick if it comes out clean the dhokla is done. Remove and keep aside..
- In a pan heat oil. Add in curry leaves and hing. Add mustard seeds and let crackle. Add green chillies. Add water about 1/2 cup. Add in sugar and lime juice. Bring to boil. Turn off heat. Add this tempering on the dhoklas and keep for 10 minutes..
- The dhoklas are ready to serve.
Lunches Muffins Breakfast Youtube Food Morning Breakfast Meal Eat Lunch Eten.
Dhokla is a vegetarian culinary dish that is found mainly in the Indian state of Gujarat and parts of adjacent states.
It is made with a fermented batter derived from rice and split chickpeas.
Instant Dhokla is a soft, spongy, and delicious Indian teatime snack.
The traditional dhokla recipe requires a tedious, overnight fermentation process to make the batter airy, and spongy.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com