These Healthy Banana Protein Muffins are the perfect nutritious breakfast!
Gluten/dairy free and packed with protein, they’re delicious + easy to make!
Added protein – Muffins are typically loaded in sugar and carbs and have little to no protein in them.
Ingredients of Donut style muffins!!!! (No frying required!!)
- You need 200 g of plain flour (sift).
- It’s 140 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 100 ml of vanilla yogart (or a plain yogart).
- It’s 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 140 g of butter (unsalted) -melted.
Donut style muffins!!!! (No frying required!!) step by step
- Pre heat oven to 190c (170c fan), line 10 cake cases in a tin.
- Put caster sugar, flour, bicarbonate soda, in a large bowl.
- In a jug add eggs, yoghurt, vanilla extract, and melted butter, whisk together.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients, using a manual hand whisk, whisk together well until combined.
- Half fill each cupcake case with cake mix, and then add around half a tsp of filling (I used nutella and jam as my fillings), then top up with my cake mix to the top of case.
- Bake in middle of oven, for 15 minutes until golden..take out and leave to cool for 5minutes.
- Pop some granulated sugar in a bowl… and a little melted butter in another bowl (melt around 40g unsalted), pop the top of each muffin into the melted warm butter and then dip into the sugar!.
- They should look like this!!.
The BEST go-to recipe for homemade chocolate chip muffins.
This is a moist bakery style muffin, loaded with chocolate chips and a sky-high muffin top.
Like I mentioned, this recipe takes some time, but the donuts are just too good to not try it out for yourself.
You can fry them on medium low to medium.
If they start browning too fast, you can always lower the temp 🙂 Good luck!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com