Fluffy banana muffins are ready in less than an hour and make the perfect on-the-go breakfast.
Easy banana How to make banana pecan muffins.
Make the batter: Soak the dates in boiling water for a few minutes until soft then puree until smooth with a blender/food processor/immersion blender.
Ingredients of Easy banana pecan muffins
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans or walnuts.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter (i used margarine).
- It’s 2 of dash cinnamon.
- You need 1 of dash nutmeg (optional).
- It’s 1 of pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of muffin pan.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Easy banana pecan muffins step by step
- Mash up bananas in a medium sized bowl.
- Add butter , egg , sugar, salt , cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla mix well.
- Add flour and baking powder blend until smooth.
- Mix in pecans..
- Spay your pan with non stick spray. Scoop 2 big tablespoons of mix in each of the muffin pan holes. There will be a little bit left just distribute it evenly..
- Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. Might want to check at 15 minutes depending on your oven. Center should be clean and tops should be slightly brown..
- Make some coffee and enjoy!.
- Makes 12 large muffins. I stored mine in ziplock sandwich bags..
Sift together the self-raising flour, bicarbonate of soda and.
These Banana Muffins with a Crunchy Pecan Topping are the best.
Fast and easy and made in one bowl.
The perfect breakfast or snack muffin recipe.
Creating the perfect Banana Muffin became my mission, and I think I have finally developed a recipe that puts all others to shame!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com