You can eat them not just for breakfast, but for lunch and dinner as well.
You can even make your omelette even more.
Simple cheese omelette recipe for Breakfast or Evening snack.
Ingredients of Easy Cheese Omelet
- It’s 1/2 tbsp. of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of freshly shredded cheese of choice.
Easy Cheese Omelet step by step
- Heat the butter in a 8 inch, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once it’s melted and hot, pour in the beaten eggs. Season them with salt and pepper..
- Use a flat spatula to gently scrape the edges of the eggs back so that the wet eggs from the center run to the edge..
- Continue to do this until the top of the eggs have began to set. Place a lid over the top for a minute or two to help cook the eggs through..
- Remove the lid and sprinkle the cheese over half of the eggs. Then fold the uncovered half over the top of the cheese covered half. Slide the omelet out of the pan and onto your plate and enjoy!.
This ham and cheese omelet is made with holiday leftovers, Cheddar, mustard, and parsley.
This ham and cheese omelet is a quick, easy, and inexpensive meal that makes excellent use of your.
As egg mixture sets on pan bottom, lift edge with a spatula and tilt pan to let uncooked egg flow.
Easy Omelet (Omelette): In this instructable I will show you how to make an omelet.
This omelette recipe is really easy to make with simple ingredients.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com