Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Cheesesteak Omelet
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 dash of Milk.
- You need 2 of Frozen minute steak.
- You need 4 of as needed American Cheese.
Easy Cheesy Cheesesteak Omelet instructions
- Place 2 frozen minute steaks in a skillet.
- Cook until complete and leave in skillet until needed.
- Crack eggs into a mixing cup add splash of milk.
- Pour eggs into a large greased skillet.
- Keep gently moving the sides of the egg so that the top will run down and cook.
- After cooked place the two steaks on top of eggs side by side.
- Add desired amount of cheese.
- Fold over eggs locking the cheese and steak in the middle allow a few seconds for cheese to melt.
- Slide omelet out of pan and onto plate! Eat up n enjoyyyyy.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME