These easy cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere.
Don’t count on having any leftovers, because this simplified version of party potatoes goes fast and everyone will be back for seconds.
Each of these hashbrown casseroles is ready in about an hour and requires minimal prep work.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen potatoes o’Brien.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Corn flakes.
Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes o’Brien in casserole baking dish. Pour shredded cheese on top..
- Add mushroom and chicken soup mix to pan. As well as milk, sour cream, and seasonings to taste. Mix well..
- Bake in the oven, covered for 40 mins. Then remove from heat, uncover and crush cornflakes on top of the casserole. Return to heat, uncovered, for 15-20 mins or until potatoes are tender and corn flakes and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy Cheesy Heaven!!!.
LOVE this easy breakfast casserole recipe!
It’s loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time.
Hashbrown casserole is easy, cheesy, takes only minutes to throw together, and is a favorite side dish for holiday dinners from Easter to Christmas and casual weeknight dinners alike.
Not surprisingly, cheesy potatoes go exceptionally well with ham dishes!
Cheesy Potato Casserole is the ideal holiday side dish recipe for anyone that loves cheese and potatoes.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com