Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prepare of Dry.
- It’s 160 g of flour.
- Prepare 50 g of white/caster sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- You need of Wet.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 30 ml of oil.
- Prepare 80 ml of milk.
- It’s of Mix-ins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped choc or choc chips.
Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients with a whisk until combined fully..
- Slowly stir in the wet, don’t over mix or the muffins will be dense and not fluffy..
- Mix in the chocolate of choice..
- Separate into 8 lined muffin tins and bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 15-18 minutes until golden brown..
- You can add my coffee frosting recipe on my page to add some sweetness and turn them into mocha cupcakes!!!.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME