These easy family meal ideas will have everyone sitting at the table for some quality time and quality food.
From traybakes to pasta bakes, from slow casseroles to quick soups, feed your family delicious healthy food.
These bite sized bacon & Halloumi canapés won’t disappoint your guests this Christmas.
Ingredients of Easy Family Sized Bacon & Egg Breakfast
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of green onion.
- It’s 2 packages of pillsbury crescent reduced fat.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese.
- You need 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon or sausages.
Easy Family Sized Bacon & Egg Breakfast instructions
- Pre/heat your oven to 350 and warm fry pan at medium heat, start chopping the half pound bacon, ham or breakfast sausage in bite size chunks and pan fry (don’t over cook).
- Chop green onion and grate cheese, set aside.
- In a large bowl, Beat 5 eggs and milk, pepper and green onion.
- Break dough into pieces as marked. rip those pieces into 2 big raw bite size pieces, place in the bowl with egg mixture. Allow time to soak. Drain meat and grease 9×12 pan or glass dish pour egg and dough mixture in pan..
- Add meat and cheese evenly over the egg & dough bake 20 to 25 mins..
It’s all-purpose — great for frying in single strips and for most other applications.
This bacon has not been sliced, so you can buy just the amount you need and chop it into any size piece.
Ask for it at the butcher counter.
This Easy Candied Bacon Recipe is the perfect combination of salty and sweet.
My entire family love it when I make this recipe and it never lasts long in Like seriously love this super delicious caramelized bacon recipe.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com