People go crazy for these muffins every time I serve them!
As a fun surprise, my son and I decided to make homemade banana muffins.
However, we had two problems: I didn’t have enough butter on hand and I only had one banana.
Ingredients of Easy homemade Banana muffins
- It’s 3-4 of large ripe banana (I use 3 and half super ripe banana) smashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar (less or more).
- You need 1/3 cup of oil (vegetables oil).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 11/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
Easy homemade Banana muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C) and line a muffin tin with paper liners..
- Combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder together, and set aside..
- In a large bowl combined smashed banana, sugar, oil, and egg. And then add the flour mixture. Gently folded it until dry mixture are just combine. Don’t over mix, because it will dense the texture..
- Using ice cream scooper, scoops the batter into muffins tins. Filling each liner 3/4 of the way full..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or depending on your oven..
- Take out from the oven when a toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out clean..
- You can enjoy your banana bread either warm or cool..
- And of course you still can freeze it if you still have leftovers. Enjoy 😊.
This Rich moist easy banana muffin recipe with chunky walnuts makes a fast grab and go breakfast recipe or snack.
Freshly baked banana nut muffins make a great breakfast, snack or lunch box addition.
I am always looking for ways to use up overripe bananas.
Easy banana nut muffins are perfect for breakfast or as an after-school snack!
And they freeze well, which is perfect for busy mornings when you need something on-the-go!
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com