Ingredients of Easy “Pikachu Omelette” Charaben
- You need 1 of as much as you want Plain cooked white rice.
- Prepare 1 of Ham.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Imitation crab sticks, sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of ☆Sliced cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of ☆Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 1 dash of ☆Nori seaweed.
Easy “Pikachu Omelette” Charaben step by step
- Sauté the chopped up ham and onion in butter. Add rice and sauté while flavoring it with ketchup, to make a simple ketchup-flavored rice..
- Place the Pikachu-shaped thin omelette on top of the formed rice. (It’s difficult to wrap the rice with the omelette, so just lay it on top.) Make the eyes, nose, mouth with nori seaweed and position them on the omelette..
- The cheeks are cut out of the red outer layer of the imitation crab sticks. The pupils of the eyes are made with circles cut out of sliced cheese..
- The ☆ ingredients are used to make the Monster Ball. Cut a circle out of the sliced cheese first..
- Next, cut the red outer part of a crabstick as shown in the photo..
- Put the crabstick cut-out on top of the sliced cheese circle..
- Put a thin strip of nori seaweed in the middle..
- Make the middle circle by stacking a circle of nori seaweed with a slightly smaller circle of cheese. Done..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME