Scrambled eggs, avocado and salsa are all rolled up inside the pancake to give you a grab-and-go breakfast for busy mornings.
Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth.
The recipe calls for fresh pizza dough but things like naan, flatbread, or pita all make great substitutes if you Hear me out: When it comes to breakfast, avocado are way more satisfying that avocado toast.
Ingredients of Egg and Avocado pancakes for breakfast
- Prepare 2 of eggs(beaten).
- Prepare 1 of avocado (peeled and mashed).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 50 g of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of margarine.
Egg and Avocado pancakes for breakfast instructions
- In a bowl mix avo and eggs,stir until well combined.
- Add flour,baking powder,salt and pepper and mix.
- Then add milk and stir, heat stove pour butter then scoop 1 big tablespoon and pour onto the melted butter and fry,turn the pancake and make sure both sides are well fried.
- Served with chicken drumstick.
Plus, you can make pancakes without all the flour.
Avocado makes any base extra creamy and fatty with ample omegas — try this basic recipe for flourless avocado banana pancakes that’ll blow your mind.
Baked eggs in avocado might be the most simple, fast and nutritious breakfast.
I’ve got two toppings to share with you, but the options are endless.
You can either gently crack the egg and let any whites overflow into your baking dish (it’ll happen).
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com