Allow the cheese to melt for a few minutes and enjoy!
To assemble the sandwiches, fry the sausage patties in a little oil to heat them up.
When flipping to the second side put your vegan cheese slices on top of the patties if using and cover to help the cheese melt.
Ingredients of Egg Muffin With Vegan Sausage
- It’s 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 5 of Sausage Morningstar Links.
- You need 2 handfuls of Spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cheese Shredded.
- Prepare of Cheddar Sliced White for topping.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Egg Muffin With Vegan Sausage step by step
- Add eggs, spinach and shredded cheese to blender. Pulse blend for a very short time, just enough to beat the eggs and chop the spinach. Set aside..
- In a skillet, cook chopped sausage in olive oil until crispy, about 10 minutes on medium heat..
- Add 3-4 pieces chopped sausage to the bottom of each muffin tray. Fill 3/4 of the way with egg mixture..
- Bake at 350 for 20 min..
- Remove from oven and top with sliced white cheddar cheese..
Although we have never actually eaten a real Egg McMuffin we still had great fun trying to recreate this well known fast food brekkie.
Our vegan version looks so like the real thing, tastes great and is made with vegan sausage and tofu eggs.
This is a great weekend brunch treat that will be a hit with everyone and a great breakfast on the go.
I’ve been meaning to crack a vegan egg muffin recipe for a long time and it finally worked.
Preparation time is very short and then they need a bit in the oven and are ready to serve.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com