But the flavor combinations are endless.
This recipe for breakfast egg muffins is an easy grab and go option for busy mornings.
Egg muffins are loaded with bacon, cheddar cheese and spinach, and are packed with plenty of protein!
Ingredients of Egg “Muffins”
- It’s 1 cup of stuffing (leftover or Stove Top instant).
- It’s 6 large of eggs, beaten and seasoned w/ salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ham, diced.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of scallions, finely chopped (optional).
Egg “Muffins” instructions
- Spray mini muffin pan with non-stick spray. Preheat oven to 350..
- Using large spoon or small rubber spatula scoop stuffing into bottom of each muffin cup, pressing down to form the bottom of each “muffin”..
- Divide eggs into each muffin cup and top with ham (or other protein) and shredded cheese..
- Bake 6-8 minutes or til cheese is melted and eggs have fully cooked. Tops should be a bit browned. Top with scallions if desired. Serve warm..
Breakfast Egg Muffins are looaded with fluffy eggs, potato, spinach, melted cheese and bacon.
These Frittata Egg Muffins are loaded with all sorts of tasty goodness and just happen to be healthy!
Egg Muffins are the perfect grab and go breakfast for busy mornings.
They are easy to store, reheat Easy Egg Muffins.
Are you looking for an easy and healthy breakfast recipe you can enjoy on hectic.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com