Next time I will also use a separate pan for the eggs and fold in the Mushroom and Onion mixture primarily because the eggs started to cook too fast in the very hot pan I was already using.
Whisk eggs in a medium bowl until frothy; season with salt and pepper.
Stir in chèvre, reserving several crumbles for serving.
Ingredients of Egg Scramble with Onion & Silken Tofu
- It’s 1 large of or 2 medium Onion.
- Prepare 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 block of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 4 of Egg.
- Prepare of Flavoring Ingredients:.
- Prepare 1/2 of to 1 teaspoon Chicken soup stock granules.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons~ Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of tablespoons~ Mirin.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Miso.
- You need 1 tbsp of Doubanjiang.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 1 of Shichimi spice.
- It’s 1 of Toasted white sesame seeds.
Egg Scramble with Onion & Silken Tofu instructions
- Thinly slice the onion, julienne the carrot, and boil in 1 cup of water..
- Skim the scum and add the tofu and flavoring ingredients. Simmer until the liquid has evaporated..
- Beat the eggs well, and pour into the pan. When it has cooked a little, gently stir to combine with the tofu and vegetables..
- Serve on a dish and sprinkle with sesame seeds..
Cream cheese and green onions are added to create these special but simple scrambled eggs. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen.
In a large bowl, beat the eggs; add cream cheese and seasoned salt.
This dish resembles our Pinoy scrambled eggs, except that I used spinach for this recipe and did not use garlic powder and green onions.
On another note, you can modify this recipe by adding half a cup of milk along with the eggs while beating.
Scrambled Eggs with Spinach and Parmesean.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com