Ingredients of Eggless Banana Muffin
- Prepare 3 pcs of banana (very ripe).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of neutral cooking oil (canola oil, coconut oil…).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt or buttermilk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of tsps baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Tips and options:.
- You need 1 of . You can add 1/2 cup nuts, berries, or chocolate chips but limit to 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 2 of . Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and fold. DO NOT OVER MIX THE BATTER.
Eggless Banana Muffin instructions
- Grease or line the muffin pan, set aside. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees Celsius..
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork, add the sugar, cooking oil, and yogurt. Mix well. Set aside..
- Measure and sift together the flour, baking powder and salt over the wet ingredients and fold till just blended..
- Spoon/scope using an ice cream scooper into prepared muffin pan..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Check for doneness after 15 minutes with a skewer. Continue baking for few minutes if the skewer doesn’t comes out clean. Do not overbake. Let it cool for 5 minutes in the pan before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely..
Get Latest Recipe : HOME