This Eggless Omelet is similar to a variation of besan chila.
I combine lots of vegetables including bell pepper, spinach, and tomatoes and then add in some light spices.
Today, on the menu is Indian Street Style Eggless Bread Omelette, which is a very easy and tasty recipe.
Ingredients of Eggless bread omelette
- You need 4 slice of bread.
- You need 1 cup of besan.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 2-3 of green chilli chopped.
- You need as needed of Chopped green coriander.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need as needed of Oil.
Eggless bread omelette instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in besan except oil.
- Make a batter of flowing consistency.
- Heat nonstick pan and pour spoonful of batter on it and spread it evenly.
- Place bread slice on center over it.
- Pour one teaspoon batter on bread.
- Drizzle oil on corners and let it cook golden brown.
- Flip it and fold it from all sides and it’s ready to eat.
- Serve it with ketchup.
Super easy eggless omelet recipe which tastes so delicious.
Eggless Omelette is popular amongst vegetarians.
Learn how to make/prepare Eggless Omelet by following this easy recipe.
Carefully loosen the omelet with a spatula and gently turn it over.
Omelette recipe – An omelet is a basic dish made by frying beaten eggs in oil or butter.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com