Top each muffin with a dried banana chip for that extra special touch.
Light, fluffy and delicious Egg Free Banana Muffins that will satisfy any muffin craving.
This recipe for eggless banana muffins can be adapted to suit common food allergies – egg free, dairy free, gluten free, and low sugar.
Ingredients of Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Muffin | For Christamas
- Prepare 1 Cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup of sugar (Replace with brown sugar.It got over by the time I baked these.).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of butter or olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of Medium sized banana.
- You need 1/4 Cup of choco chips (optional).
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of walnuts.
- You need 1 Tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 of Nutmeg powder.
Eggless Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Muffin | For Christamas step by step
First of all, start preheating oven to 350F or 180C.
Mix milk and vinegar together in a bowl and keep it aside till we need it..
- Mash banana with the help of a fork and keep it ready..
- In a small bowl add 1 tsp of flour and choco chips. Mix properly so that all choco chips are covered with wheat flour. This prevents them from drowning in the batter..
- Take a mixing bowl and sift flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg powder. If you do not like adding cinnamon and nutmeg powder just skip it. But I will urge you to add them and see the magical flavor they give to banana muffins..
- In another mixing bowl take the mashed banana, sugar, mixture of milk-vinegar, oil/butter, and vanilla essence. Whisk nicely..
- Now add dry ingredients in wet ingredients mixing bowl and combine them until you do not see any particle of flour..
Add choco chips in this batter and fold them gently.
Line the muffin liners in pan and pour this batter equally. This batter will give 12 muffins. Spread walnuts on top generously..
Bake for 15 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean then muffins are ready.
Cool them on a cooling rack before serving..
Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, baking soda and cinnamon; add to creamed mixture just until moistened.
Christmas traditions of home decor seem unshakable and unchanged – but only to those who do not want to look wider.
Whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg together in a medium bowl.
With Viva Bianca, Kirk Barker, Aaron O’Connell, Brittany Beery.
Wanting to escape an arranged marriage, a European prince flees to the United States.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com