This Homemade English Muffins recipe is so much easier than you think!
Homemade English Muffins Anyone Can Make.
This recipe turned out to be a winner and it’s actually quite simple.
Ingredients of English muffin & sausage casserole
- It’s 1 pack of thomas english muffins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of whole milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of pimentos chopped.
- Prepare 2 cups of chedder cheese shredded.
English muffin & sausage casserole instructions
- Toast all of the english muffins then cut into bite size pieces and set aside.
- Brown and crumble ground sausage in a skillet till done.
- Beat eggs with salt, pepper and milk then mix in pimentos.
- Mix 1/2 cup softened butter with maple syrup then melt in the microwave till fully melted.
- In a 13 × 9 inch baking dish spray with cooking oil.
- Add half of the muffin pieces, then use a spoon too drizzle on about 1/4 cup of butter mixture on the english muffins pieces, add half of the sausage and pour on half of the egg mixture, then sprinkle on 1 cup of cheese. Repeat layer..
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator while oven is pre heating to 375 degrees.
- Bake for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool for a few minutes then enjoy.
Once you’ve made your own English muffins, you’ll never want to buy them again.
Factor in a couple of hours proving time to get Paul Hollywood’s easy version ready to go on the griddle.
Jump To Section How to Store English Muffins Homemade English Muffin Recipe English muffins are a small, round flat bread which is typically sliced in half, toasted.
Homemade English muffins are fun to make, delicious, and cost just pennies each.
They’re complete breakfast heaven to me, especially when turned into a breakfast egg.
Get Latest Recipe : HOME
source : https://www.cookpad.com